Subscription Information For Institutions
The Endocrine Society's journals are among the most highly ranked in the biomedical sciences. See our 2013 and an explanation of our pricing tiers (based on institution type and size). The subscription term is a calendar year. Back copies will be provided to new print subscribers who order after the beginning of the year.
All journals sold as Print + Online with site-wide access via IP address (except where noted).
- Endocrine Reviews has the highest impact factor of all endocrinology journals ranked by Thomson/ISI.
- The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism is the world's leading clinical journal.
- Endocrinology and Molecular Endocrinology define endocrine science. (sold as bundled package only)
- Hormones and Cancer is a bi-monthly journal combining basic research, epidemiology and clinical studies.
- Translational Research in Endocrinology & Metabolism illustrates the important intersection of basic science, clinical investigation, and patient care. Offered online only.
- Translational Endocrinology & Metabolism is a monograph series that highlights the intersection of basic science, clinical research, and patient care that forms the foundation of translational medicine. Available in print + online or online only, it provides "bench to bedside" information in an integrated approach and offers CME credit. ()
How to Subscribe
Contact Society Services (Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (metro DC area): 301-941-0210
- Phone (toll free in US): 888-363-6762
Or contact your Subscription Agent.
Subscribe to the Endocrine Legacy
Our journal archives 1917-1996. Offered for a one-time purchase with a modest annual maintenance fee.
Created by Matrix Group International Inc.